- Circulating pump (not included).
- Automatic Air pump with K1 Micro media.
- Crystal clear, healthy water powered by a static bed of K1 Micro
- The Eazypod UV Automatic comes with an integrated 18 Watt UVC built in
- Pump Fed Installation only
The K1 Micro is cleaned by the integrated air pump, that is connected to the air line , which goes to an air ring in the base of the inner chamber. The air ring has small holes in it which causes the K1 Micro to move and clean itself.During the cleaning cycle, the finer particles escape into chamber from the K1 Micro. This waste water will be automatically dumped via a 1½ inch motorized ball valve.
Cleaning is fully automated and is controlled by a built-in timer, which is set to run every 3 days, however, this is easily changeable. A Cleaning Cycle lasts approximately 6 and a half minutes.