The weatherproof electronic controller allows you to change the flow rate up or down.
- Pump can be run ‘low’ at winter – ticking over at just 15 watts.
- Adds an extra degree of excitement to watercourses and waterfalls.
- Increase the flow in the summer – It brings additional oxygen to your fish when they need it.
PondXpert Variflow 10000 Details:
- The first ‘value-priced’ variable flow filter pump
- Complete with a digital control panel with LCD display
- Handles solids up to 6 mm
- Power usage 15 Watts to 85 Watts
- Max flow 9200 Litres per hour
- Min flow 4396 Litres per hour
- Can run ‘dry’ or submersed in water
- Pump dimensions (including strainer cage): 21 x 10 x 13 cm
- Pump controller dimensions: 17 x 11 x 7.5 cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Maximum head height: 5 m
- Power Cable Length: 10 Metres