The weatherproof electronic controller allows you to change the flow rate up or down.
- Pump can be run ‘low’ at winter – ticking over at just 45 Watts.
- Adds an extra degree of excitement to watercourses and waterfalls.
- Increase the flow in the summer – It brings additional oxygen to your fish when they need it.
This variable flow pump is ideal for year round operation, with a variable rate that is easily operated with the included digital control panel with LCD.
The panel also has a lock function so no accidental change to the settings can be made.
Quick and easy to clean, so more time for you to relax and enjoy your pond.
PondXpert Variflow 30000 Details:
- Pump dimensions (including strainer cage, L x W x H): 23.5 x 13.5 x 18 cm
- Pump controller dimensions (L x W x H) 17 x 11 x 7.5 cm
- Wattage: 45 w – 385 w
- Power cable length: 10 metres
- Minimum flow: 12000 litres per hour
- Maximum flow: 30000 litres per hour
- Maximum head height: 10 m
- Outlet size: 25/32/38/50 mm
- Filter cage can handle solids up to 6 mm
- Weatherproof digital control panel with LCD screen
- Can be run “dry” if used in a gravity-fed system
- Best Variable Filter Pond Pump from PondXpert
- Guarantee: 1 year